Saturday, June 1, 2013

Be Thankful In ALL Things!

You know how the Bible says, "be thankful for all things?" I Thessalonians 5:18
Well, for weeks now, we have been having problems with our water well (bomba para agua). Each day, a trickle of water will come through our pipes. You might be lucky if you get 5 gallons to come through. So bathing is diminished to bird baths/sponge bathing. Washing hair is a nightmare!
While this may be nothing to you, it is a LOT to me. I am still a spoiled American. I try not to be, but there are those days when it all comes back to hit me.
This morning I wake up, lo and behold, there's a steady downpour of water, enough to wash my hair the way I like to. Now that I'm sitting here being thankful for it, I'm teary eyed thinking about how I haven't really been thankful in ALL things. Just another one of those LITTLE things in life to be thankful for.
Please pray for our water situation, that it will get better or that someone with more knowledge than we have can help us to fix the problem. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks:

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"


Sorry for quality of pictures below. They were taken at night and a few weeks ago on one of the other well break down occasions. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment