Monday, June 3, 2013

"Anointing"




Completing my second CD project, "Anointing!"
"Anointing" is my second CD project that I am now working on. This CD has 9 songs on it, with 4 being Bilingual (Spanish/English).
1. Problem Solver
2. Cristo Yo Te Amo
3. Lift Your Praises
4. Other Side Of Broken
5. The Call
6. El Me Levantara
7. Servant In Your Eyes
8. Anointing
9. Under The Blood
I am raising the funds to complete this CD project.
I have already produced the vocals and the music, I am now trying to get it mass produced. This includes, dubbing 1,000 CD's, printing on the CD's, printing and packaging the insert, and finally, having them wrapped and ready to send out.
Raising these funds will help me acquire the goal to have this mass production done. Once completed, I will be able to sell these CD's all over the world, in turn, helping me and others like me. Missionaries to the world!
Because this project is being pulled off in several different States and this is the final step, my plan is to correspond with the Final Producer in New Mexico and have this COMPLETED by the middle of July. With mail-outs being done by the ending of July, with the latest being September. 
Your help makes it possible for me and my family to do more on the mission field in Belize, where I have lived since I was 15 years old!
For over 12 years now, we have dedicated our lives to spreading the Gospel in this wonderful country!  
Thank you for your support!

Kickstarter is a new way to fund creative projects.
Together, creators and backers make projects happen.
Project creators set a funding goal and deadline. If people like a project, they can pledge money to make it happen. Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing — projects must reach their funding goals to receive any money. All-or-nothing funding might seem scary, but it’s amazingly effective in creating momentum and rallying people around an idea

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment