Thursday, March 20, 2014

Some Of My Favorite's



When I came to Belize, I gave up a lot of different things, not that I'm complaining. Now, when I go to the US, I get me those things. I will share with you below, some of my favorite's. Also, listed below are some stuff, people, etc. that I have around me, that are my favorite's.

1. God is number 1!

2. My family - I have the best, in my opinion!


A husband that supports me in all that I do. Loves me for who I am, even my flaws. Laughs with me, wipes my tears. Encourages me to succeed, to get back up when I fail.

Then, God gave me an angel, my daughter, that makes me smile, is sensitive, has a tender heart, cries when I am sick, wanting me better soon. If I feel my day is spiraling downwards, all she has to do is giggle, tell me she loves me, hug me, kiss me, sing, whatever, and I am smiling and climbing uphill again.

3. Cinnabon - The huge roll with extra cream! I can't get them here. boohoo

4. Starbucks - The vanilla latte or caramel macchiatta (sp?)

5. Tender Steaks - That's one of the first things I get when I go back!

6. Dr. Pepper - Every now and then we get them here, so that's not a big deal.

7. Coke Icee

8. Musicals - Love going to them!

9. Books - We have a library now, so that will get better.

10. Fresh flowers - We have a florist here now. Yay!! I'd share the link, but wouldn't want you to think that I'm hinting. hehe

11. Snail Mail - It's kind of a thing of the past now, but still enjoyable to get, especially when you aren't expecting it. I do remember when we first came here, it was a common occurrence to get mail.

12. Apple products - Apple EVERYTHING! I am Applestolic, you know! lol

13. Road trips - Here, there, everywhere! I enjoy going back to the US and getting to see family and friends!

14. Singing

15. Drawing and painting - I am not a great artist, but do enjoy trying my hand at it.

16. Travel - I am interested in all kinds of travel! When you love doing it, do what you love! I am a travel agent.

17. Beef Jerky - <3

18. Missionaries

19. Facebook - You say, really? I say, yes! What happened is, as mentioned above, snail mail and phones were the only ways to keep in touch when I came here. Calls were expensive, just ask Emily Kate Rolen! As technology has improved, internet has come in and now I can stay in touch with family and friends from all over the world!

20. Kids - As a child, even up to now, I always had children around me. I would make them smile with whatever antics I could come up with. Which reminds me of an instance from a few weeks ago, I was standing, talking to a couple of ladies, when a child came up to us, I immediately changed voices and said something to the child, making him smile! The girl said, how do you do that? I said what, not realizing what I had done. I had made the child smile and his parent, who was standing there and watched the whole exchange.


What about you? Are any of the above mentioned favorites of mine, some of yours too? Please feel free to share your favorite's.

Oh, one other favorite, I LOVE hearing from YOU!


“We don't need to have just one favorite. We keep adding favorites. Our favorite book is always the book that speaks most directly to us at a particular stage in our lives. And our lives change. We have other favorites that give us what we most need at that particular time. But we never lose the old favorites. They're always with us. We just sort of accumulate them.” ― Lloyd Alexander


"Don't Worry, Be Happy"
www.apcbelize.com

2 comments:

  1. Starbucks right over here sista!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny as many of your favorite things, when returning to the USA, are mine as well!!! Cinnabon, Dr Pepper, good steaks, etc. One of the things I miss the most is CHEESE!!! I can only get good cheese when I go to Belize!! Go figure. They have good cheese here just not the kind we love! Anyway, glad to know there is another with similar likes!

    ReplyDelete